ESL kids Exercises- Matching exercises, grammar exercises, vocabulary exercises, communicative worksheets Download ESL kids worksheets below, designed to teach spelling, phonics, vocabulary and reading. These worksheets can be used in conjunction with the videos and quizzes of this website. We have carefully grouped them into various types of sheets for easy access.
- Phonics Games & Videos Online - Teach Your Child to Read with Phonics - Phonics Games Online, Phonics Worksheets, Phonics Video Tutorials
- English Lessons for Children - For Parents & Teachers of Kids - We offer Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Powerpoint,Flashcards, Placement Tests - Kizschool.com
- Kids Math Exercises : Math Practice for Kids - Pre-K to 8th Grade.
- ESL Ebook Packs for Kids : Resources You can't afford not to have.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks preschool,1st to 6th grade.
Matching & Filling Exercises
- Action verbs matching worksheet
- Old Macdonald Worksheet -Animal sound match
- Animal word scramble-Old MacDonald has a farm
- Old Macdonald has a farm ee ii ee ii oo sentence scramble
- Body Parts matching exercise
- Jobs and places match- Where do they work?
- Who flies a plane? Jobs and actions match
- What do you want to be. : scramble sentences
- Who is this? Jobs spelling exercise
- Vegetables vocabulary matching
- Classroom items matching exercise
- Dialogue and answer matching exercise
- Dialogue vs answer matching exercise 2
- What do you want to be? Jobs sentence scramble
- International Food matching exercise
- Who works in a post office? - Jobs and places match
- What job is this?- Jobs word scramble worksheet
- Irregular past Memory game -Classroom game ready-made
- Who wants to be a teacher? - oral worksheet -jobs
- Food adjectives word association exercise
- Food adjectives worksheet - What does it taste like?
- Food and country match- Which country did Pizza originate?
- Nouns and daily routine verbs match
- Clothes word scramble with pictures
- Vocabulary Revision spelling worksheet -clothes, house, jobs
Handouts - Printable EFL/ESL Kids
We offer a broad range of worksheets on this site. We are proud to say our worksheets cover every area in teaching ESL/EFL Young learners and beginners. We have handwriting worksheets, crossword puzzles, word searches, grammar sheets, coloring (colouring) exercises, reading text mazes, word scrambles and lots more. The worksheets have been carefully classified according to sets. Each set has a number of topics. This is for easy access. You can also use the Site search engine here, to quickly find what you want. Here are icons of just a few of they types of worksheets:
Worksheets - Set 1
- Action Verbs Worksheets : For writing, reading, vocabulary and grammar
- Age Worksheets: How old are you? : For teaching how to ask age
- Body Parts Worksheets : For vocabulary of body parts
- Colours/colors: For teaching colours vocabulary and practice motor skills for preschoolers
- Fruits Worksheets: Teach fruits and colours through, writing and reading practice
- Greetings-Dialogue Worksheets: Hello, What's your name?
- Numbers 1 to 10 Worksheets : Practice numbers vocabulary through reading and writing
- Exam Worksheets for Course Level 1 : Listening and vocabulary tests
Worksheets - Set 2
- Actions verbs : write, read, etc
- Animal Worksheets : Farm animals, cow, horse, dog, cat
- Days of the week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday etc.
- Food : eat, hamburger, pizza, hot-dog etc.
- Numbers 10 to 100 : eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, sixteen, seventeen etc.
- School bag : school items, pen, pencil, ruler, classroom objects
- Shapes: rectangle, circle, triangle, square etc.
- Singular Plural/Demonstrative pronouns : This, That, These, Those
- Toys vocabulary : ball, teddy, bicycle etc.
- Weather : cloudy, rainy, sunny, cold etc.
Worksheets - Set 3
- Actions - ing - Present Progressive - sleeping, eating, drinking
- Clothes & Colours - Purple, Pink, Dress, Skirt, Jacket etc
- Home/prepositions - Bedroom, Bathroom, kitchen, cooking, watching TV, sofa
- Jobs and Places - police officer, firefighter, dentist, doctor, hospital, restaurant etc.
- Months, Birthdays & Ordinal Numbers - When is your birthday? December 22nd.
- Pets : Describing pets - parrot, cat, iguana, snake, cute, friendly, playful, lazy
- Time: Telling time worksheets, O'clock (full hour) Quarter Past, Quarter to, Half past
- Transportation/Time range: car, taxi, plane, train, an hour, minutes
- Vegetables : How much are the carrots? - Carrots, Tomatoes, cucumber, onions, garlic
- Weather & clothes : Dressing for the weather - umbrella, raincoat, put on, take off, sweater, sunny
- Zoo Animals & Adjectives of appearance: Panda, Tiger, Lion, Giraffe, tall, long, short
Video Lessons by Unit & Level
Level 1 Course Video Tutorials
Level 2 Course Video Tutorials
Level 3 Course Video Tutorials
Recommended Extra Resources
- ESL Lesson Plan Center : ESL Lesson Plan guide for all TEFL lesson plan needs on the ESL Galaxy.
- Board Games : Teach English grammar, vocabulary and sentence structures using communicative board games
- Grammar Worksheets: teach most common English grammar themes using these printable worksheets
- Vocabulary Worksheets : Well-planned theme-based vocabulary worksheets
- Theme-based Lesson plans: Plan your lessons around a theme by using the worksheets here.
- Pronunciation Lessons: Phonetic worksheets, mp3 downloads and vowel sounds audio book
- Crossword puzzles: A generous offer of free crossword puzzles for grammar and vocabulary practice
- Word Search Puzzles: Find word search puzzles that do more that fills time effectively- Good settlers
- Festivals and Holidays worksheets : Lesson plans based on holidays and festivals-Halloween, Christmas etc.
- Travel English: Teach survival English for students going abroad using these lesson plan materials
- Writing Worksheets and Templates: Practice writing using these cool printables
- Word Formation worksheets: help students improve vocabulary by teaching them prefixes, suffixes and other word formation skills
- Song Worksheets: Learn and teach English with English songs
- Movie Worksheets : Watch movies and learn English using these English film worksheets
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Games, Quizzes, Videos and eBooks for Learning and Teaching Math.
- Kiz School - This site offers English Courses for kids from Preschool, Kindergarten to 6th Grade. You don't have to be a professional teacher to teach kids.
- ESL Kids Lab This site is an extension of English 4 Kids
- ESL Galaxy : Printable worksheets, board games, word search, matching exercises, crosswords, music worksheets, video worksheets and more free stuff for all levels.
- English Media Lab: This free online classroom has a huge database of videos, esl quizzes, grammar exercises, activities for all levels, beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced levels.
- ESL Downloads: Download ESL lesson plan materials and interactive exercises for students
- ESL Games World : ESL Fun Games for Teachers and Students