Kids Resources for ESL Teachers Are you struggling with teaching English to Kids?
Are you running out of ideas for classroom teaching?
Do you need extra resources to teach ESL Kids?
Are simply trying to home school kids?
You probably said "yes" to one of these questions or you wouldn't be here. Our site and its network are here to the rescue. We offer the following types of content:
- English Lessons for Children - For Parents & Teachers of Kids - We offer Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Powerpoint,Flashcards, Placement Tests - Kizschool.com
- Kids Math Exercises : Math Practice for Kids - Pre-K to 8th Grade.
- ESL Ebook Packs for Kids : Resources You can't afford not to have.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks preschool,1st to 6th grade.
ESL Kids Stuff for Teachers - A Guide to our Resources
These videos tutorials are designed to help anyone (experienced or inexperienced) to help teach kids. We plan the lessons on powerpoint and record it. This becomes our video tutorials. The recorded video becomes an excellent Audio-Visual Learning & Teaching Material for anyone. A Turkish visitor had this to say about our materials:
"I have been looking for these type of material for 4 years!"
They should see it, hear it, spell it and say it. SEE A SAMPLE BELOW. The videos look like this:
Kizschool.com: We have actually designed a complete ESL Kids Program with Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Flashcards & Lesson Plans
Wondering what games work best for kids classes? Then check out our games page. We have detailed descriptions on how to play those games that really work. You will find games divided according to the four language skills. For more complex games we have added some pictures to ease understanding of how they really work. These games are mostly used by our team of teams. We strongly believe most will work for your kids' classes. Get your kids jumping and learning with several stirrers and settlers.
In this section you will find Free ESL ready-to-use worksheets for your kids classes. These worksheets mostly cover vocabulary, phonics, crosswords, word search puzzles, board games, coloring worksheets and matching exercises.
Using PowerPoint in ESL classrooms is increasingly becoming popular. Do you teach in a classroom with a computer and overhead projector? Or do you teach with computers? If you fall into this group then our PowerPoint downloads are just the things you need. With our PowerPoint lessons, everything has been done for you. All of our presentations have sounds embedded into them. These will be your lifesaving lesson plans. Our PowerPoint presentations will teach spelling, listening, Speaking and pronunciation.
- Download PowerPoint Viewer for windows if you don't have ms Powerpoint installed.
- Download Powerpoint Viewer for Macintosh
Recommended Extra Resources
Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Games, Quizzes, Videos and eBooks for Learning and Teaching Math.
- Kiz School - This site offers English Courses for kids from Preschool, Kindergarten to 6th Grade. You don't have to be a professional teacher to teach kids.
- ESL Kids Lab This site is an extension of English 4 Kids
- ESL Galaxy : Printable worksheets, board games, word search, matching exercises, crosswords, music worksheets, video worksheets and more free stuff for all levels.
- English Media Lab: This free online classroom has a huge database of videos, esl quizzes, grammar exercises, activities for all levels, beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced levels.
- ESL Downloads: Download ESL lesson plan materials and interactive exercises for students
- ESL Games World : ESL Fun Games for Teachers and Students