- Are your Kids getting bored of learning? Are you running out of ideas for teaching your kids? We are here to energize your lessons with a variety of games. Below are Interactive Fun Games for Classroom Teaching, Online Interactive Games and Game Ideas that have helped many - Start Rocking!
- Phonics Games & Videos Online - Teach Your Child to Read with Phonics - Phonics Games Online, Phonics Worksheets, Phonics Video Tutorials
- English Lessons for Children - For Parents & Teachers of Kids - We offer Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Powerpoint,Flashcards, Placement Tests - Kizschool.com
- Kids Math Exercises : Math Practice for Kids - Pre-K to 8th Grade.
- ESL Ebook Packs for Kids : Resources You can't afford not to have.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks preschool,1st to 6th grade.
GAMES FOR LEARNING & TEACHING ESL KIDS
ESL Fun Interactive Games Teaching & Learning
- Grammar Games - Jeopardy, Hangman, Wheel Games, Snakes and Ladders and more>>>
- Fun Games - Games for Teaching ESL Kids>>>
- Vocabulary Games - memory games, maze games, Snakes and Ladders, Hangman and more>>>
- ESL Online Games Directory - Have Fun Teaching and Learning English with your Students
- English Lessons for Children - For Parents & Teachers of Kids - We offer Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Powerpoint, Flashcards, Placement Tests
Free Interactive Fun Games for Classrooms - Goodbye Classroom Boredom!
ESL Classroom Fun Games: They simply rock! Have fun with wheel of fortune, Quiz shows, Billionaire Games.
Revision Games for Level 1 - 6 Primary Learners - You have to try these games
Free Printable ESL Board and Card Games
- Printable Board Games For ESL Classrooms
- Printable Card Games for the ESL Classrooms
- Make your own games with templates - custom create activities for you lessons
Free Powerpoint Games For ESL Teaching
- ESL Powerpoint Jeopardy Games
- ESL Powerpoint Olympic Jeopardy Games
- ESL Powerpoint Taboo Games
- Make your own Powerpoint Games from our templates
Free MS WORD & PowerPoint Game Templates - Make your own games
ESL Communicative Games for Classroom Learning
- 1- Hot-seat: A lifetime favorite for most language teachers, this game has long been the cornerstone of most ESL classroom speaking activities and games. It is quite easy to play yet it gets a lot of language out of students if well thought out. How to Play
- 2 - What's this? : A Vocabulary guessing game with flashcards - How to play
- 3- Mallet Mallet: A fun game for practicing vocabulary and sentences. How to play.
- 4- Chinese whispers: A fun game for listening and getting correct pronunciation of words. How to play.
- 5- Miming games: Excellent game for eliciting description of actions and adjectives.How to play
- 6- Fly swatting: A vocabulary practice game with speaking and pronunciation practice. How to play. Read more...
- 7- Steal, Swap, Bust and Number Card Game : A Fun Game for the class. How to Play
- 8- Get Rich or Die Trying : Great Fun Game! Combines several game ideas in one game.
- 9- Freeze!or Stop! Ball Game: This game can practice any language point and it is very easy to set up. How to play. Read more...
- 10- Hop and Say + Rocks, Paper & Scissors : Perfect and exciting game with cards lined up on the floor. Learn how to play
- 11- Talking Volleyball: A high-energy game; talking volleyball will practice vocabulary and simple sentences in a communicative way. How to play. Read more...
- 12 - Dice Game : A great communicative game to practice almost any language skill, by rolling the dice. Read more on how to play>>>
- 13 - Word Association Game: Communicative vocabulary Game by using flash cards Read More on How to Play >>>
- 14- Number Game: This is a listening game usually used as a warmer using numbers. Read more>>>
- 15 - Guessing Game : With this game cards are stuck behind a student's back and he/she asks questions to guess. How to Play>>>
- 16- Swap Seats: This seat swapping game gets kids very excited. Kids sit in a circle. Prepare some word or phrase cards and put the up side down in the middle of the circle. How to play>>>
- 17- Musical chairs: How to play- Bring some nice kids music to class. Put chairs in circle and make it short by one chair. Students listen to music and when you stop it they sit down. The one person who remains standing answers a few questions. Game continues.
Reading, writing/spelling games
- 1- Running Dictation: Skills: Reading, writing ; Requirements: pen and paper and text excerpts. How to play.
- 2- Running Dictation for Large classes and Young Learners' Classes- This is excellent for beginners to elementary levels. Also adapted for large classes
- 3- I spy something… Skills- Vocabulary, speaking, reading and listening How to play
- 4- Memory or Concentration game : Great game for many language skills practice .Skills: Ideal for teaching words that have a close relationship. How to play- Sample
- 5- Spelling relay: Skills: Spelling and reading of words. How to play.
- 6- Word searching games: Reading and spelling game. How to play
- 7- Mallet Mallet for spelling. How to play. This is a variation of Mallet Mallet described above. But this time students take turns spelling a word.
- 8- Chopstick relay : This is a variation of Spelling relay but this time using chopsticks and alphabet cards.
- 9- Spelling Bee: Teacher says a word and student spells. Any mistake not allowed.
Video Lessons by Unit & Level
Level 1 Course Video Tutorials
Level 2 Course Video Tutorials
Level 3 Course Video Tutorials
Recommended Extra Resources
- ESL Lesson Plan Center : ESL Lesson Plan guide for all TEFL lesson plan needs on the ESL Galaxy.
- Board Games : Teach English grammar, vocabulary and sentence structures using communicative board games
- Grammar Worksheets: teach most common English grammar themes using these printable worksheets
- Vocabulary Worksheets : Well-planned theme-based vocabulary worksheets
- Theme-based Lesson plans: Plan your lessons around a theme by using the worksheets here.
- Pronunciation Lessons: Phonetic worksheets, mp3 downloads and vowel sounds audio book
- Crossword puzzles: A generous offer of free crossword puzzles for grammar and vocabulary practice
- Word Search Puzzles: Find word search puzzles that do more that fills time effectively- Good settlers
- Festivals and Holidays worksheets : Lesson plans based on holidays and festivals-Halloween, Christmas etc.
- Travel English: Teach survival English for students going abroad using these lesson plan materials
- Writing Worksheets and Templates: Practice writing using these cool printables
- Word Formation worksheets: help students improve vocabulary by teaching them prefixes, suffixes and other word formation skills
- Song Worksheets: Learn and teach English with English songs
- Movie Worksheets : Watch movies and learn English using these English film worksheets
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Games, Quizzes, Videos and eBooks for Learning and Teaching Math.
- Kiz School - This site offers English Courses for kids from Preschool, Kindergarten to 6th Grade. You don't have to be a professional teacher to teach kids.
- ESL Kids Lab This site is an extension of English 4 Kids
- ESL Galaxy : Printable worksheets, board games, word search, matching exercises, crosswords, music worksheets, video worksheets and more free stuff for all levels.
- English Media Lab: This free online classroom has a huge database of videos, esl quizzes, grammar exercises, activities for all levels, beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced levels.
- ESL Downloads: Download ESL lesson plan materials and interactive exercises for students
- ESL Games World : ESL Fun Games for Teachers and Students
- ESL Kids for flashcards, worksheets and games