English Multimedia Lesson Materials for Kids ENGLISH-4KIDS.COM is a primarily multimedia website that provides learning resources for ESL kids in the form of Videos and interactive quizzes. In the modern world of technology, kids have developed a more sophisticated taste for visuals. Flash cards have always, and will always be a great visual aid in teaching, but modern technology in the form of videos and interactive exercises are rapidly superseding flash cards as the best means of introducing new language to kids. These days it is a combination of flash cards, videos and a couple of others. Based on this understanding we have created several video lessons that blend the world of flash cards and videos in a never-before-seen way. These videos and interactive tests make it possible for teachers and parents to teach their kids without much stress.
- Phonics Games & Videos Online - Teach Your Child to Read with Phonics - Phonics Games Online, Phonics Worksheets, Phonics Video Tutorials
- English Lessons for Children - For Parents & Teachers of Kids - We offer Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Powerpoint,Flashcards, Placement Tests - Kizschool.com
- Kids Math Exercises : Math Practice for Kids - Pre-K to 8th Grade.
- ESL Ebook Packs for Kids : Resources You can't afford not to have.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks preschool,1st to 6th grade.
ESL Kids Multimedia Learning Resources
Take your kids to the kids lab and teach them English using interactive videos and interactive quizzes. Video vocabulary lessons include : Clothes, Toys, Zoo animals, Birthday & numbers, farm animals,transportation, weather,vegetables, colors, etc. Our Video files are in flash and windows flv formats, making them easy to use on most computers.
Tips: When you teach with these videos you can control the speed of learning by using the pause, play and volume buttons. Listening and pronunciation can also be taught through this means.
Video Lessons - Look, Listen and Repeat
In this section you will find video lessons and self-grading quizzes put according to topics and the developmental stages of the students. The online videos make for an excellent online classroom where students can study with minimal guidance. The video lesson slides are so well-designed, little or no explaining is needed. It is collection of many years of teaching in various classrooms across the globe.
ESL Fun Interactive Games Teaching & Learning
- ESL Kids lab has an interactive section with several self-grading quizzes for children. This strives to make teaching a lot easier for parents, students and teachers. Self-Grading Quizzes for Kids and Beginners - We have quizzes on animals, fruits, transport, toys, classroom objects, jobs, vegetables and more vocabulary quizzes for kids and beginner English Learners.
ESL kids lab's quizzes have been carefully designed to teach kids how to spell, read, write and reinforce vocabulary. We are currently working on more quizzes for phonics and phonetics. So always come back.
With these interactive quizzes, vocabulary and language points learnt with the videos is further reinforced and consolidated. ESL kids lab provides quizzes that will most often match the videos, providing teachers and parents an opportunity to monitor kids' progress.
ESL Interactive Games for Children
Listening Memory Games
- Action Verbs - 12 words- Memory Game
- Action Verbs vocabulary - memory game
- Adjective Opposites - memory game
- About me - Self-introduction memory Game
- Amusement Park - Memory Game
- Birthday and Age - Memory Game
- Body Parts Memory Game
- Clothes and Colours Memory Game
- Colours Memory Game
- Days of the week and Daily Activities - memory game
- Describing People - What does he look like? - memory game
- Directions and Places - Asking the way - memory game
- Disasters Game - Natural Disasters Vocabulary - Earthquake, Tsunami etc. - memory game
- Exercise and Sports Vocabulary - memory game
- Farm Animal Vocabulary - memory game
- Festivals Vocabulary - memory game
- Fire safety - memory game
- Food vocabulary - memory game
- Fruits vocabulary - memory game
- Hobbies and Activities vocabulary - memory game
- I want - Sentences with things we want - CD, Disc man, ipod, - memory game
- Jobs - Easy Jobs - police officer, doctor, teacher etc. vocabulary - memory game
- Jobs - High Jobs Vocabulary- architect, mechanic etc- memory game
- Months of the year vocabulary - memory game
- Natural World Vocabulary - rivers, lakes, oceans, mountains - memory game
- Numbers and Colours vocabulary - memory game
- Numbers 1 to 10 vocabulary - memory game
- Numbers 10 to 20 vocabulary - memory game
- Olympic sports vocabulary - memory game
- Pets vocabulary - memory game
- Pets sentences - memory game
- Planets and solar system - memory game
- School supplies 1 vocabulary - memory game
- School Supplies 2 vocabulary - memory game
- Shapes and Colours vocabulary - memory game
- Sickness and seeing a doctor vocabulary - memory game
- Signs and public notices sentences - memory game
- Time and Daily Routines - memory game
- Toys vocabulary 1 - memory game
- Toys vocabulary 2 - memory game
- Transportation vocabulary1 - memory game
- Transportation vocabulary2 - memory game
- Vegetable vocabulary - memory game
- Weather vocabulary - memory game
- Zoo Animals - memory game
ESL Kids Lessons - The Online Classroom
These free courses are divided into course levels. The levels reflect the developmental stage of most Young Learners and ESL Beginners. These courses are taught through online videos, and self-grading quizzes. Follow the links below to get to the video lesson - click on the player to begin. Look, Listen and Learn. Later turn off the volume (mute) and let students try to say what they see.
Course 1 Lessons
- Unit intro – Alphabet & Phonics Resources.
- Aim: Teach letters of the alphabet
- Aim: Teach basic greetings – Hello, Hi, Goodbye.
- Aim: To teach kids how to say their names.
- Aim: Teach kids how to say their age and learn numbers 1 to 5.
- Aim: Teach kids how to count from 1 to 10.
- Aim: Teach kids how to describe things through colours.
- Aim: Teach colours vocabulary
- Aim: Teach colours through a colours songs
- Aim: Teach kids names of fruits and how to express likes.
- Aim: Teach kids parts of the body.
- Aim: Teach kids how to express ability using simple action verbs.
Course 2 Lessons
- Unit 1 – Animals – Farms Animals.
- Aim: Teach students how to express preference by using vocabulary related to farm animals.
- Aim: Teach words and expressions used when describing family.
- Aim: To teach words and expressions related to classroom items.
- Aim: Teach action verbs
- Aim: Teach various shapes and adjectives to describe size.
- Aim: Teach singular and plurals of nouns and demonstrative pronouns.
- Aim: Teach numbers 10 to 100 and pronunciation differences between long and short vowels.
- Aim: Teach words and expressions related to toys and to ask where things are.
- Aim: Teach days of the week and some things we do weekly.
- Aim: Teach students how to ask about the weather and describe it.
- Aim: Teach students about the things we eat and express want
Course 3 Lessons
- Unit 1 – Pets : Why do you like dogs?
- Aim: Teach names of pets and give a brief description of pets using personality adjectives.
- Aim: Teach students how to tell the time and also how to talk about daily routines.
- Aim: Teach students how to tell the time using quarter to/past/ Half past etc.
- Aim: Teach students months of the year and how to tell dates using months and ordinal numbers.
- Aim: To teach kids how to describe jobs using action verbs.
- Aim: Students will learn how to describe actions in progress using the present progressive.
- Aim: Teach students different means of transport and talk about going around.
- Aim: To learn to describe what someone is wearing.
- Aim: Teach kids prepositions of place, alongside rooms and things at home.
- Aim: Teach kids vegetable vocabulary and how to go shopping for veggies.
- Aim: Teach students extra vegetable vocabulary.
- Aim: Teach kids how to talk about clothes relative to the weather.
- Aim: To teach students how to describe zoo animals by what they eat and look like.
Our ESL Websites - We endorse the contents of the following sites
- Kiz School - This site offers English Courses for kids from Preschool, Kindergarten to 6th Grade. You don't have to be a professional teacher to teach kids.
- ESL Kids Lab This site is an extension of English 4 Kids
- ESL Galaxy : Printable worksheets, board games, word search, matching exercises, crosswords, music worksheets, video worksheets and more free stuff for all levels.
- English Media Lab: This free online classroom has a huge database of videos, esl quizzes, grammar exercises, activities for all levels, beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced levels.
- ESL Downloads: Download ESL lesson plan materials and interactive exercises for students
- ESL Games World : ESL Fun Games for Teachers and Students