Kids Resources for Parents of English Learners - Homeschool English Teaching Materials Are you struggling with teaching English to Kids?
Are you running out of ideas for homeschooling?
Do you need extra resources to teach ESL Kids?
Are simply trying to home school kids?
You probably said "yes" to one of these questions or you wouldn't be here. Our site and its network are here to the rescue. We offer the following types of content:
- Phonics Games & Videos Online - Teach Your Child to Read with Phonics - Phonics Games Online, Phonics Worksheets, Phonics Video Tutorials
- English Lessons for Children - For Parents & Teachers of Kids - We offer Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Powerpoint,Flashcards, Placement Tests - Kizschool.com
- Kids Math Exercises : Math Practice for Kids - Pre-K to 8th Grade.
- ESL Ebook Packs for Kids : Resources You can't afford not to have.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks preschool,1st to 6th grade.
ESL Kids Stuff for Parents - A Guide to our Resources
Kids Homeschool Program: Click Here to Homeschool your kids
At Kiz School, we offer the most practical tools and materials for teaching English to Young Learners. These materials will serve school teachers and homeschoolers well as they help kids learn English in a fast and fun way.
These videos tutorials are designed to help anyone (experienced or inexperienced) to help teach kids. We plan the lessons on powerpoint and record it. This becomes our video tutorials. The recorded video becomes an excellent Audio-Visual Learning & Teaching Material for anyone. A Turkish visitor had this to say about our materials:
"I have been looking for these type of material for 4 years!"
They should see it, hear it, spell it and say it. SEE A SAMPLE BELOW. The videos look like this:
Kizschool.com: We have actually designed a complete ESL Kids Program with Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Flashcards & Lesson Plans
ESL Interactive Games for Children
Listening Memory Games
- Action Verbs - 12 words- Memory Game
- Action Verbs vocabulary - memory game
- Adjective Opposites - memory game
- About me - Self-introduction memory Game
- Amusement Park - Memory Game
- Birthday and Age - Memory Game
- Body Parts Memory Game
- Clothes and Colours Memory Game
- Colours Memory Game
- Days of the week and Daily Activities - memory game
- Describing People - What does he look like? - memory game
- Directions and Places - Asking the way - memory game
- Disasters Game - Natural Disasters Vocabulary - Earthquake, Tsunami etc. - memory game
- Exercise and Sports Vocabulary - memory game
- Farm Animal Vocabulary - memory game
- Festivals Vocabulary - memory game
- Fire safety - memory game
- Food vocabulary - memory game
- Fruits vocabulary - memory game
- Hobbies and Activities vocabulary - memory game
- I want - Sentences with things we want - CD, Discman, ipod, - memory game
- Jobs - Easy Jobs - police officer, doctor, teacher etc. vocabulary - memory game
- Jobs - High Jobs Vocabulary- architect, mechanic etc- memory game
- Months of the year vocabulary - memory game
- Natural World Vocabulary - rivers, lakes, oceans, mountains - memory game
- Numbers and Colours vocabulary - memory game
- Numbers 1 to 10 vocabulary - memory game
- Numbers 10 to 20 vocabulary - memory game
- Olympic sports vocabulary - memory game
- Pets vocabulary - memory game
- Pets sentences - memory game
- Planets and solar system - memory game
- School supplies 1 vocabulary - memory game
- School Supplies 2 vocabulary - memory game
- Shapes and Colours vocabulary - memory game
- Sickness and seeing a doctor vocabulary - memory game
- Signs and public notices sentences - memory game
- Time and Daily Routines - memory game
- Toys vocabulary 1 - memory game
- Toys vocabulary 2 - memory game
- Transportation vocabulary1 - memory game
- Transportation vocabulary2 - memory game
- Vegetable vocabulary - memory game
- Weather vocabulary - memory game
- Zoo Animals - memory game
In this section you will find Free ESL ready-to-use worksheets for your kids classes. These worksheets mostly cover vocabulary, phonics, crosswords, word search puzzles, board games, coloring worksheets and matching exercises.
Using PowerPoint in ESL classrooms is increasingly becoming popular. Do you teach in a classroom with a computer and overhead projector? Or do you teach with computers? If you fall into this group then our PowerPoint downloads are just the things you need. With our PowerPoint lessons, everything has been done for you. All of our presentations have sounds embedded into them. These will be your lifesaving lesson plans. Our PowerPoint presentations will teach spelling, listening, Speaking and pronunciation.
MATH for Children
- Download PowerPoint Viewer for windows if you don't have ms Powerpoint installed.
- Download Powerpoint Viewer for Macintosh
Recommended Extra Resources
Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Games, Quizzes, Videos and eBooks for Learning and Teaching Math.
Our ESL Websites - We endorse the contents of the following sites
- Kiz School - This site offers English Courses for kids from Preschool, Kindergarten to 6th Grade. You don't have to be a professional teacher to teach kids.
- ESL Kids Lab This site is an extension of English 4 Kids
- ESL Galaxy : Printable worksheets, board games, word search, matching exercises, crosswords, music worksheets, video worksheets and more free stuff for all levels.
- English Media Lab: This free online classroom has a huge database of videos, esl quizzes, grammar exercises, activities for all levels, beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced levels.
- ESL Downloads: Download ESL lesson plan materials and interactive exercises for students
- ESL Games World : ESL Fun Games for Teachers and Students