ESL Kids Study Materials for Students This site offers Video Tutorials, Interactive Tests and Games to help kids practice and learn English.
- English Lessons for Children - For Parents & Teachers of Kids - We offer Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Powerpoint,Flashcards, Placement Tests - Kizschool.com
- Kids Math Exercises : Math Practice for Kids - Pre-K to 8th Grade.
- ESL Ebook Packs for Kids : Resources You can't afford not to have.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks preschool,1st to 6th grade.
ESL Kids Multimedia Learning Resources
- Zoo animals : Learn and teach vocabulary related to zoo animals using videos. Names of animals like tigers, lions, giraffes etc.
Easy Level Videos
- Farm Animals: This video will teach English vocabulary and sentences related to farm animals.
- My favorite colors: This video will teach about 7 words related to colors like, red, yellow, blue
- My birthday : This video will teach vocabulary related to numbers. Kids will be able to say: " How old are you?" They will also be able to tell age. The kids will also learn numbers.
- Drinks: Learn and teach vocabulary related to drinks in this video like, orange juice etc.
Medium Level Kids Videos
- Fruits: In this video kids will learn vocabulary related to fruits like apples, oranges, pears etc.
- Vegetables1: Learn and teach vocabulary and expressions related to vegetables: potato, tomato,carrot, mushroom etc.
- Vegetables 2: Teach and learn English vegetables vocabulary like, cabbage, pumpkin, eggplant etc.
- Colours 2: This video will teach more vocabulary related to colors
- Weather talk (easy version): Teach kids how to talk about the weather. Learn weather adjectives like, hot, cold, sunny, rainy.
- Days of the week: Learn and teach English vocabulary related to days of the week like, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc.
- My Home: Learn and teach kids how to talk about rooms in the home like, bathroom, kitchen, living room etc.
- Transportation lesson( How do you get around) Learn and teach vocabulary related to transportation like, bus, train etc.
High Level Kids Videos
- Weather talk(What's the weather like today)Teach kids how to talk about the weather. Learn weather adjectives like, hot, cold, sunny, rainy.
- Clothes Lesson(What are you wearing)Learn and teach vocabulary related to describing clothes, jacket, dress etc.
- Jobs/Occupations(What do you do?) Learn and teach words related to jobs like, Policeman, postman etc.
- Seasons- The four seasons:Winter,Spring , summer, Autumn(Fall)
- Vegetables(How much are the tomatoes?)Learn and teach more vegetable names like, cauliflower, eggplant, garlic and more
- Countries ( Where are you from?)Teach country names using this highly captivating video with sounds effects and flags.
ESL Vocabulary Games for Children (From our ESLgamesworld.com site)
Listening Memory Games
- Action Verbs - 12 words- Memory Game
- Action Verbs vocabulary - memory game
- Adjective Opposites - memory game
- About me - Self-introduction memory Game
- Amusement Park - Memory Game
- Birthday and Age - Memory Game
- Body Parts Memory Game
- Clothes and Colours Memory Game
- Colours Memory Game
- Days of the week and Daily Activities - memory game
- Describing People - What does he look like? - memory game
- Directions and Places - Asking the way - memory game
- Disasters Game - Natural Disasters Vocabulary - Earthquake, Tsunami etc. - memory game
- Exercise and Sports Vocabulary - memory game
- Farm Animal Vocabulary - memory game
- Festivals Vocabulary - memory game
- Fire safety - memory game
- Food vocabulary - memory game
- Fruits vocabulary - memory game
- Hobbies and Activities vocabulary - memory game
- I want - Sentences with things we want - CD, Disc man, ipod, - memory game
- Jobs - Easy Jobs - police officer, doctor, teacher etc. vocabulary - memory game
- Jobs - High Jobs Vocabulary- architect, mechanic etc- memory game
- Months of the year vocabulary - memory game
- Natural World Vocabulary - rivers, lakes, oceans, mountains - memory game
- Numbers and Colours vocabulary - memory game
- Numbers 1 to 10 vocabulary - memory game
- Numbers 10 to 20 vocabulary - memory game
- Olympic sports vocabulary - memory game
- Pets vocabulary - memory game
- Pets sentences - memory game
- Planets and solar system - memory game
- School supplies 1 vocabulary - memory game
- School Supplies 2 vocabulary - memory game
- Shapes and Colours vocabulary - memory game
- Sickness and seeing a doctor vocabulary - memory game
- Signs and public notices sentences - memory game
- Time and Daily Routines - memory game
- Toys vocabulary 1 - memory game
- Toys vocabulary 2 - memory game
- Transportation vocabulary1 - memory game
- Transportation vocabulary2 - memory game
- Vegetable vocabulary - memory game
- Weather vocabulary - memory game
- Zoo Animals - memory game
ESL Fun Interactive Games Teaching & Learning
- ESL Kids lab has an interactive section with several self-grading quizzes for children. This strives to make teaching a lot easier for parents, students and teachers. Self-Grading Quizzes for Kids and Beginners - We have quizzes on animals, fruits, transport, toys, classroom objects, jobs, vegetables and more vocabulary quizzes for kids and beginner English Learners.
ESL Kids Lessons - The Online Classroom
These free courses are divided into course levels. The levels reflect the developmental stage of most Young Learners and ESL Beginners. These courses are taught through online videos, and self-grading quizzes. Follow the links below to get to the video lesson - click on the player to begin. Look, Listen and Learn. Later turn off the volume (mute) and let students try to say what they see.
Course 1 Lessons
- Unit intro – Alphabet & Phonics Resources.
- Aim: Teach letters of the alphabet
- Aim: Teach basic greetings – Hello, Hi, Goodbye.
- Aim: To teach kids how to say their names.
- Aim: Teach kids how to say their age and learn numbers 1 to 5.
- Aim: Teach kids how to count from 1 to 10.
- Aim: Teach kids how to describe things through colours.
- Aim: Teach colours vocabulary
- Aim: Teach colours through a colours songs
- Aim: Teach kids names of fruits and how to express likes.
- Aim: Teach kids parts of the body.
- Aim: Teach kids how to express ability using simple action verbs.
Course 2 Lessons
- Unit 1 – Animals – Farms Animals.
- Aim: Teach students how to express preference by using vocabulary related to farm animals.
- Aim: Teach words and expressions used when describing family.
- Aim: To teach words and expressions related to classroom items.
- Aim: Teach action verbs
- Aim: Teach various shapes and adjectives to describe size.
- Aim: Teach singular and plurals of nouns and demonstrative pronouns.
- Aim: Teach numbers 10 to 100 and pronunciation differences between long and short vowels.
- Aim: Teach words and expressions related to toys and to ask where things are.
- Aim: Teach days of the week and some things we do weekly.
- Aim: Teach students how to ask about the weather and describe it.
- Aim: Teach students about the things we eat and express want
Course 3 Lessons
- Unit 1 – Pets : Why do you like dogs?
- Aim: Teach names of pets and give a brief description of pets using personality adjectives.
- Aim: Teach students how to tell the time and also how to talk about daily routines.
- Aim: Teach students how to tell the time using quarter to/past/ Half past etc.
- Aim: Teach students months of the year and how to tell dates using months and ordinal numbers.
- Aim: To teach kids how to describe jobs using action verbs.
- Aim: Students will learn how to describe actions in progress using the present progressive.
- Aim: Teach students different means of transport and talk about going around.
- Aim: To learn to describe what someone is wearing.
- Aim: Teach kids prepositions of place, alongside rooms and things at home.
- Aim: Teach kids vegetable vocabulary and how to go shopping for veggies.
- Aim: Teach students extra vegetable vocabulary.
- Aim: Teach kids how to talk about clothes relative to the weather.
- Aim: To teach students how to describe zoo animals by what they eat and look like.
- Kiz School - This site offers English Courses for kids from Preschool, Kindergarten to 6th Grade. You don't have to be a professional teacher to teach kids.
- ESL Kids Lab This site is an extension of English 4 Kids
- ESL Galaxy : Printable worksheets, board games, word search, matching exercises, crosswords, music worksheets, video worksheets and more free stuff for all levels.
- English Media Lab: This free online classroom has a huge database of videos, esl quizzes, grammar exercises, activities for all levels, beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced levels.
- ESL Downloads: Download ESL lesson plan materials and interactive exercises for students
- ESL Games World : ESL Fun Games for Teachers and Students