ESL Kids Lesson: Clothes and Weather Video Tutorial Lesson
In this video you are going to learn English (ESL,EFL) Vocabulary and expressions related to clothes and weather conditions.
How to study with the video
Click play to begin. Listen and repeat what you hear.
Vocabulary: clothes, sweater, sunglasses etc and weather conditions.
Sentence patterns: Don’t forget to take your umbrella, Please wear a sweater etc.
- English Lessons for Children - For Parents & Teachers of Kids - We offer Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Powerpoint,Flashcards, Placement Tests - Kizschool.com
- Kids Math Exercises : Math Practice for Kids - Pre-K to 8th Grade.
- ESL Ebook Packs for Kids : Resources You can't afford not to have.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks preschool,1st to 6th grade.
Video Lesson & Games
ESL Fun Interactive Games Teaching & Learning
- Grammar Games - Jeopardy, Hangman, Wheel Games, Snakes and Ladders and more>>>
- Vocabulary Games - memory games, maze games, Snakes and Ladders, Hangman and more>>>
- ESL Online Games Directory - Have Fun Teaching and Learning English with your Students
Free Printable ESL Board and Card Games
- Printable Board Games For ESL Classrooms
- Printable Card Games for the ESL Classrooms
- Make your own games with templates
Free Powerpoint Games For ESL Teaching
- ESL Powerpoint Jeopardy Games
- ESL Powerpoint Olympic Jeopardy Games
- ESL Powerpoint Taboo Games
- Make your own Powerpoint Games from our templates
Free MS WORD & PowerPoint Game Templates - Make your own games
Video Lessons by Unit & Level
Level 1 Course Video Tutorials
Aim: Teach letters of the alphabet
Aim: Teach basic greetings – Hello, Hi, Goodbye.
Aim: To teach kids how to say their names.
Aim: Teach kids how to say their age and learn numbers 1 to 5.
Aim: Teach kids how to count from 1 to 10.
Aim: Teach kids how to describe things through colours.
Aim: Teach colours vocabulary
Aim: Teach colours through a colours songs
Aim: Teach kids names of fruits and how to express likes.
Aim: Teach kids parts of the body.
Aim: Teach kids how to express ability using simple action verbs.
Level 2 Course Video Tutorials
Aim: Teach students how to express preference by using vocabulary related to farm animals.
Aim: Teach words and expressions used when describing family.
Aim: To teach words and expressions related to classroom items.
Aim: Teach action verbs
Aim: Teach various shapes and adjectives to describe size.
Aim: Teach singular and plurals of nouns and demonstrative pronouns.
Aim: Teach numbers 10 to 100 and pronunciation differences between long and short vowels.
Aim: Teach words and expressions related to toys and to ask where things are.
Aim: Teach days of the week and some things we do weekly.
Aim: Teach students how to ask about the weather and describe it.
Aim: Teach students about the things we eat and express want
Level 3 Course Video Tutorials
Aim: Teach names of pets and give a brief description of pets using personality adjectives.
Aim: Teach students how to tell the time and also how to talk about daily routines.
Aim: Teach students how to tell the time using quarter to/past/ Half past etc.
Aim: Teach students months of the year and how to tell dates using months and ordinal numbers.
Aim: To teach kids how to describe jobs using action verbs.
Aim: Students will learn how to describe actions in progress using the present progressive.
Aim: Teach students different means of transport and talk about going around.
Aim: To learn to describe what someone is wearing.
Aim: Teach kids prepositions of place, alongside rooms and things at home.
Aim: Teach kids vegetable vocabulary and how to go shopping for veggies.
Aim: Teach students extra vegetable vocabulary.
Aim: Teach kids how to talk about clothes relative to the weather.
Aim: To teach students how to describe zoo animals by what they eat and look like.
Recommended Extra Resources
Our ESL Websites - We endorse the contents of the following sites
- Kiz School - This site offers English Courses for kids from Preschool, Kindergarten to 6th Grade. You don't have to be a professional teacher to teach kids.
- ESL Kids Lab This site is an extension of English 4 Kids
- ESL Galaxy : Printable worksheets, board games, word search, matching exercises, crosswords, music worksheets, video worksheets and more free stuff for all levels.
- English Media Lab: This free online classroom has a huge database of videos, esl quizzes, grammar exercises, activities for all levels, beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced levels.
- ESL Downloads: Download ESL lesson plan materials and interactive exercises for students
- ESL Games World : ESL Fun Games for Teachers and Students