ESL Phonics Materials: ESL phonics & Phonetics worksheets for Kids Download ESL kids worksheets below, designed to teach spelling, phonics, vocabulary and reading. These worksheets can be used in conjunction with the videos and quizzes of this website. We have carefully grouped them into various types of sheets to easy access
- Phonics Games & Videos Online - Teach Your Child to Read with Phonics - Phonics Games Online, Phonics Worksheets, Phonics Video Tutorials
- English Lessons for Children - For Parents & Teachers of Kids - We offer Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Powerpoint,Flashcards, Placement Tests - Kizschool.com
- Kids Math Exercises : Math Practice for Kids - Pre-K to 8th Grade.
- ESL Ebook Packs for Kids : Resources You can't afford not to have.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks preschool,1st to 6th grade.
Phonics Worksheets by Level
Phonics Games & Videos Online by Level
Phonics Worksheets A to Z
- Phonics A to D Printable Worksheets
- Phonics E to H Printable Worksheets
- Phonics I to L Printable Worksheets
- Phonics M to P Printable Worksheets
- Phonics Q to T Printable Worksheets
- Phonics U to W Printables Worksheets
- Phonics X to Z Printables Worksheets
- Math Exercises for Kids: Pre-Algebra & Algebra Quizzes, Math Exercises , Math Games for Kids
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks
- Phonics A to Z Resources from www.eslkidsworld.com (Friend's website - Recommended!)
Assorted Phonics Worksheets
- Vowel sounds recognition worksheets for early learners
- A to Z Phonics Cards for Kids
- A, B, C Phonics worksheets (without color) ABC Phonic (with color)
- Phonics worksheets - f,d,s sounds
- Phonics worksheets- f, r, d, s sounds
- Alphabet cards from A to Z
- ABC Flash Cards
- Interactive Games & Exercises for Classrooms - From ESL Games World
ESL Phonics eBooks
ABC Phonics/Handwriting Pack
81 pages of Alphabet, vocabulary and handwriting practice. Best way to start teaching English. - Download samples
- 81 Pages of printable exercises- Download after purchase. - DOWNLOAD SEE FREE SAMPLES
Vowel Sounds Pack - 41 pages
Contains 41 pages of long and short vowel practice, vowel reading exercises through text mazes. Practice Beginning Vowel Sounds, Middle Vowel Sounds, Rhyming Pairs and lots more. Download the following free samples. DOWNLOAD SEE FREE SAMPLES
Consonant Sounds Pack
45 pages download. Consonants eBook contains: Consonant Blends Exercises, Beginning consonants, Digraphs and Trigraphs, Ending Consonants, Board Games and more. DOWNLOAD SEE FREE SAMPLES
Phonetics Worksheets, Mp3 and Videos
( You will be directed to our Pronunciation pages on our network of sites.Hit BACK Return)
Printable IPA Phonetic Charts: Printable Handouts
a) Complete Phonetic IPA vowel sounds chart - Colorful with pictures
Phonetic IPA Mp3 + Audiobook
Phonetic Sounds Video Lessons - IPA
Video Lessons by Unit & Level
Level 1 Course Video Tutorials
Aim: Teach letters of the alphabet
Aim: Teach basic greetings – Hello, Hi, Goodbye.
Aim: To teach kids how to say their names.
Aim: Teach kids how to say their age and learn numbers 1 to 5.
Aim: Teach kids how to count from 1 to 10.
Aim: Teach kids how to describe things through colours.
Aim: Teach colours vocabulary
Aim: Teach colours through a colours songs
Aim: Teach kids names of fruits and how to express likes.
Aim: Teach kids parts of the body.
Aim: Teach kids how to express ability using simple action verbs.
Level 2 Course Video Tutorials
Aim: Teach students how to express preference by using vocabulary related to farm animals.
Aim: Teach words and expressions used when describing family.
Aim: To teach words and expressions related to classroom items.
Aim: Teach action verbs
Aim: Teach various shapes and adjectives to describe size.
Aim: Teach singular and plurals of nouns and demonstrative pronouns.
Aim: Teach numbers 10 to 100 and pronunciation differences between long and short vowels.
Aim: Teach words and expressions related to toys and to ask where things are.
Aim: Teach days of the week and some things we do weekly.
Aim: Teach students how to ask about the weather and describe it.
Aim: Teach students about the things we eat and express want
Level 3 Course Video Tutorials
Aim: Teach names of pets and give a brief description of pets using personality adjectives.
Aim: Teach students how to tell the time and also how to talk about daily routines.
Aim: Teach students how to tell the time using quarter to/past/ Half past etc.
Aim: Teach students months of the year and how to tell dates using months and ordinal numbers.
Aim: To teach kids how to describe jobs using action verbs.
Aim: Students will learn how to describe actions in progress using the present progressive.
Aim: Teach students different means of transport and talk about going around.
Aim: To learn to describe what someone is wearing.
Aim: Teach kids prepositions of place, alongside rooms and things at home.
Aim: Teach kids vegetable vocabulary and how to go shopping for veggies.
Aim: Teach students extra vegetable vocabulary.
Aim: Teach kids how to talk about clothes relative to the weather.
Aim: To teach students how to describe zoo animals by what they eat and look like.
Recommended Extra Resources
- ESL Lesson Plan Center : ESL Lesson Plan guide for all TEFL lesson plan needs on the ESL Galaxy.
- Board Games : Teach English grammar, vocabulary and sentence structures using communicative board games
- Grammar Worksheets: teach most common English grammar themes using these printable worksheets
- Vocabulary Worksheets : Well-planned theme-based vocabulary worksheets
- Theme-based Lesson plans: Plan your lessons around a theme by using the worksheets here.
- Pronunciation Lessons: Phonetic worksheets, mp3 downloads and vowel sounds audio book
- Crossword puzzles: A generous offer of free crossword puzzles for grammar and vocabulary practice
- Word Search Puzzles: Find word search puzzles that do more that fills time effectively- Good settlers
- Festivals and Holidays worksheets : Lesson plans based on holidays and festivals-Halloween, Christmas etc.
- Travel English: Teach survival English for students going abroad using these lesson plan materials
- Writing Worksheets and Templates: Practice writing using these cool printables
- Word Formation worksheets: help students improve vocabulary by teaching them prefixes, suffixes and other word formation skills
- Song Worksheets: Learn and teach English with English songs
- Movie Worksheets : Watch movies and learn English using these English film worksheets
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Games, Quizzes, Videos and eBooks for Learning and Teaching Math.
Our ESL Websites - We endorse the contents of the following sites
- Kiz School - This site offers English Courses for kids from Preschool, Kindergarten to 6th Grade. You don't have to be a professional teacher to teach kids.
- ESL Kids Lab This site is an extension of English 4 Kids
- ESL Galaxy : Printable worksheets, board games, word search, matching exercises, crosswords, music worksheets, video worksheets and more free stuff for all levels.
- English Media Lab: This free online classroom has a huge database of videos, esl quizzes, grammar exercises, activities for all levels, beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced levels.
- ESL Downloads: Download ESL lesson plan materials and interactive exercises for students
- ESL Games World : ESL Fun Games for Teachers and Students